Today, exports are more important than ever to the survival and growth of many Irish manufacturers. With a carefully planned approach, the risks associated with exporting can be mitigated and companies can benefit from a substantially larger marketplace for their products.
Sustained export success can result in:
- Higher earnings and profits;
- Longer and more efficient production runs;
- Greater spreading of risk, reduced dependence on any one market and potentially less cyclical demand;
- More competitive edge through a greater exposure and awareness of international industry developments;
- Enhanced reputation at home.
So where should a company interested in exporting or substantially increasing their export success start?
To read Hugh’s full article, please click here.